Saturday 6 August 2016

NOTD: Rio MeeBox


When I initially started this mani this isn't what I had in my head. But I actually quite like it!
This mani was done using products all from my July Rio MeeBox.



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then I applied 2 coats of Morgan Taylor Later Alligator.



I then used cling-film to apply the other 2 colours from the box. I applied Zap Skin Protector around my nails. I firstly applied Models Own Luis Lemon, but I forgot to take a picture of just that! Then I applied Trust Fund Beauty Denim With Diamonds.



Also in the box were these beautiful Deco iT Pastel Paradise nail decals from IZ Beauty Of London. I applied them as shown and only on my index, middle and ring finger but of course they could be applied in many different ways.



I then finished with a top coat of Seche Vite, which unfortunately has lifted the sides of the stickers up very slightly.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment