Thursday 11 August 2016

NOTD: Snow & Charming


Fairly simple mani today. I am absolutely loving both these colours, however Snow is just such a pain to picture! But trust me it isn't just white and it is absolutely beautiful <3 You can see a little bit of the green glittery goodness in the bottle shot.



As always I first applied a base coat to all my nails. Then on my thumb and little finger I painted 2 coats of Danglefoot Nail Polish Charming. On my index, middle and ring finger I applied 2 coats of Danglefoot Nail Polish Snow. I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite as I will be using vinyls.



I used the Almaz vinyls from Twinkled T and I placed it on my nail as shown, I did this on my middle and ring finger. I then painted over with Charming and carefully peeled away the vinyl. I'm still not brilliant with vinyls but I think I am getting a bit better!



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment