Tuesday 23 August 2016

NOTD: MoYou London Suki Sea Mani Box


I got my first ever MoYou mani box last week, I absolutely loved the mani and I actually didn't have either of the plates included! So I decided to recreate the mani, which I will probably do most times when I buy a mani box from them, because why not?!



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then I applied just 1 coat of Midnight Madness.



I then stamped this image from Suki Collection plate 04 using Silver Fox, but leaving a gap as shown. I stamped using MoYou London's Crystal Clear stamper which was not included in the mani box.



I then applied a coat of Barry M Matte Top Coat. This is applied before the end of the mani so that the next polish can stay shiny.



I then stamped the thinnest french tip from Frenchy Collection plate 09 using Ginger Rust again stamping with the Crystal Clear Stamper.



And that is the mani finished :)


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment