Wednesday 17 August 2016

NOTD: X Reciprocal Gradient


Ugh... I'm so annoyed with these :( All I can say I like is the colours...
My nails are quite curved so nail vinyls never stick very well round the sides of my nails and at the tips, but I also didn't peel them off very well. So I have ended up with a bit of a mess! Needless to say these won't be staying on for too long... 



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Bite Me. On my middle and ring finger I applied 1 coat of Barry M Coconut.



For the gradient I used Barry M Coconut and China Glaze Lip Smackin' Good and Bite Me. I applied Zap Skin Protector around my nail and painted the colours on the sponge as shown. Then applying the sponge to my nail until I was happy with the coverage. I then applied a top coat of Seche Vite as I will be using vinyls... Oh dear!



I applied the Twinkled T X Pattern stencil and did the same gradient going the opposite way. As I said the vinyl didn't stick well around the edges and tip of my nail, and really I should have cut the vinyl to take each strip off separately. But I didn't so they ended up rather messy :(



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment