Saturday 20 August 2016

NOTD: Romantic Blues Smoosh


So my last mani was a bit of a nail fail, and today I've got a camera fail! Here's hoping I won't have either problem with my next mani...
I promise you in person the stamping really stands out, but no matter what I did when taking a picture this was the best I could get. Although it does look slightly better in my macro shot which will be posted on my Instagram, but still not brilliant!



Anyway... To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then I painted on 1 coat of China Glaze Change Your Altitude.



For the smoosh for #smooshynailsunday these were the colours chosen by Doris. I wasn't sure about how they would look together at first, but once I put them together I was just in love! As you can see for the smoosh I randomly dotted China Glaze Change Your Altitude, Sally Hansen Coat Of Arms and Ciate Birthday Blue onto my stamper. I had liquid latex around my nail (forgot to take a picture of that), and I pressed the stamper onto my nail several times until I was happy with the coverage, then carefully peeled away the liquid latex.



Again I was clearly having a bad camera day today because after doing the smoosh I painted Ciate Birthday Blue onto my thumb and ring finger, but I forgot to take a picture! Once dry I stamped this heart pattern from Uber Chic Beauty plate Love & Marriage-02 using Sally Hansen Coat Of Arms along with my new MoYou London crystal clear stamper which picks up beautifully. You can see the stamping a bit better in this picture, but again still not great compared to how it actually looks!



To finish my mani I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment