Friday 12 August 2016

NOTD: Chevron Smoosh


I don't always do a blog post when I do the #smooshynailsunday as I don't always ad much to it. But I used vinyls over this one and I really like how it turned out :)



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. I then painted 1 coat of Barry M Cotton to all nails.



For the smoosh I used Barry M Cotton, Barry M Grapefruit and China Glaze Daisy Know My Name? As you can see I dotted the polish randomly on my stamper. I applied Zap Skin Protector around my nails so when I squished the stamper on my nail it was easier to clean up. I pressed the stamper on my nail a few times until I was happy with the coverage.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and this was my solo shot for the #smooshynailsunday.



I decided to do a simple add on with these Twinkled T Single Chevron Stencils. I stuck them on my middle and ring finger as shown, then painted over with Next Rose Gold God. I then quickly but carefully peeled away the stencil.



I applied Seche Vite over the design and that is the mani complete!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment