Saturday 27 August 2016

NOTD: 25th Birthday Mani!


It's my 25th Birthday tomorrow! I will be out for most of the day so I thought I would post my Birthday mani today.
Quite simple but I love how they have turned out :)
And of course I had to use Glams because I am just obsessed with them at the moment!



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails, I used OPI Glitter Off because of all the glitter! On my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Glam Polish King Cry-Baby. On my index, middle and little finger I painted 2 coats of Glam Polish A Teenage Prayer.



For the stamping I used Bundle Monster plate BM-XL209, the Lucy's Stash plate from the Blogger Collaboration Set 2. I chose the flower image shown and stamped on the nails painted with A Teenage Prayer. Firstly I stamped with MoYou White Knight, then I stamped again but placed it in a different position using MoYou Black Knight.



And to complete the mani I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment