Sunday 4 September 2016

NOTD: Boho MeeBox


I originally had something slightly different in mind before I did this mani. But I actually love what I ended up with! I used all the polishes from my Boho MeeBox.



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then on my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Zoya Aggie. On my index, middle and little finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Green Berry.



I stamped on the nails painted with Green Berry. First I stamped the pattern shown from HeHe plate 081 with Zoya Aggie. Then over that I stamped the feathers shown from Bundle Monster plate BM-S308 using Cuccio Prince I've Been Gone.



To complete the mani I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment