Wednesday 21 September 2016

NOTD: Changing Leaves


Well the weather has definitely become more Autumnal! So I thought I would do a mani to reflect that :) I love how it turned out!



First as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Fast Track to all nails. Love this colour!



For the stamping I used Uber Chic Beauty stamping plate Halloween-01 and the leaves pattern shown. I stamped with three colours and dotted them on the plate as shown. I used 'Ard As Nails Blushed, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Quick Brick and Jumpin' Jade. Then I scraped and stamped as normal.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment