Monday 3 October 2016

NOTD: Pumpkin Spice MeeBox


As soon as I saw the colours in September's Pumpkin Spice MeeBox I knew I had to do a smoosh! I almost didn't want to cover it up with the stamping, so I just stamped on 2 nails.
I would have done this last week, but I had a cold :( So I am quickly getting this in before I begin with Halloween manis!



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then I applied 2 coats of Lauren B. Beauty Nude No.1.



To create the smoosh I dotted the three colours on a stamper as shown, then I pressed the stamper onto my nail until I was happy with the result. I applied Rainbow Connection Zap Skin Protector around my nail for easier clean up. The three colours used were Lauren B. Beauty Nude No.1, Crabtree & Evelyn Clementine and Leighton Denny Venus Desire.



I was going to stamp in a gold or copper, but the colours I had didn't look right. So I ended up stamping with MoYou London Cafe au Lait which was not included in the MeeBox. I stamped from 2 different places on the Bundle Monster plate BM-S207 using the Bundle Monster Monocle Stamper which were both included in the MeeBox.



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite. I may also see what this looks like with a matte top coat, which I will post on my Instagram.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment