Monday 10 October 2016

NOTD: Spooky Spiders


As much as I hate spiders, I do love this mani! And this colour has just got me drooling. The pictures really don't do it justice, it's beautiful!



As always I firstly applied a base coat to all my nails. Then I applied 2 coats of the amazing Glam Polish The Ghost Next Door.



Now for the stamping! I used Born Pretty Store black stamping polish and stamped with the Bundle Monster Monocle stamper. All the images are stamped from Uber Chic Beauty plate Halloween-01. I also stamped the same image on my index finger on my little finger, and the same image on my ring finger on my thumb.



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment