Tuesday 25 October 2016

NOTD: Haunted Graveyard


I have been loving all the graveyard nails, so here are mine with the addition of some bats :)



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then I painted 1 coat of Annika White Swan.
For the gradient I applied 4 polishes to the sponge as shown then applied to the nail until I was happy. I used Annika White Swan, China Glaze Change Your Altitude, Barry M Chai and China Glaze Liquid Leather. I actually didn't do the best job with this gradient, however I like the way it made the mani look in the end. I then applied a coat of Seche Vite as I will be using nail vinyls.



For the graveyard I used Whats Up Nails Graveyard stencils and applied to the nail as shown. I then painted the tip of my nail with China Glaze Liquid Leather and carefully peeled away the stencil. I did this on my index, middle and little finger.



On my thumb and ring finger I stamped this bat image from Uber Chic Beauty Halloween-01 using Born Pretty Store Black stamping polish.



To complete I applied a coat of Barry M Matte Top Coat.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment