Thursday 20 October 2016

NOTD: Pumpkin Patch


I was going to do more stamping than this, but I just couldn't cover up this beautiful polish too much! Just realised that all my Halloween manis so far this year have consisted of images from the same stamping plate.



To start as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then I painted 2 coats of Glam Polish Say Cheese and Die! which is so beautiful and rather bright!



For the stamping I used what is apparently my new favourite stamping plate, Uber Chic Beauty Halloween-01. I stamped the group of pumpkins on my middle and ring finger, then a single pumpkin on my index finger. I stamped with MoYou London Black Knight and Born Pretty Store Clear Stamper.



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment