Sunday 16 October 2016

NOTD: Frankenstein


I was really excited to do these and I love how they have turned out! I smudged Frankenstein's face a little bit though :(



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Treble Maker.



On all nails apart from my middle finger I stamped this stitch image from Uber Chic Beauty plate Halloween-01. I stamped with Born Pretty Store black stamping polish and Bundle Monster Monocle stamper.



Again using the same plate, polish and stamper I created a decal of Frankenstein's face using the Uber Chic Beauty Uber Mat. I coloured in the eyes with Barry M Cotton using a dotting tool. I messed up a little because I let the polish get too gloopy, but luckily you can't see it too much once applied. To apply I peeled up the decal, applied a clear coat to my nail, then pressed the decal onto my nail. I used a plastic cuticle pusher to help get rid of any bubbles and creases.



To finish I applied a coat of Barry M Matte Top Coat.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment