Friday 16 September 2016

NOTD: Rose Tinted


Had this mani in my head for a while, so I finally decided to do it :)
Quite simple, but I love it and the polishes are just beautiful!



Firstly I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then I painted 2 coats of Glam Polish If I Can Dream on all nails. I also applied a top coat of Seche Vite as I will be using vinyls.



I then placed on this Roses stencil from Whats Up Nails as shown. I cut some of the vinyl to make it stick better and only painted part of the pattern, I did this on my middle and ring finger and placed it differently on each nail. I painted the rose with Glam Polish Devil In Disguise and the leaves with Glam Polish Enchanted Forest.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment