Friday 29 July 2016

NOTD: Holo Greek Borders


I really should have thought about how the camera would picture this before I did it! Holo glitter overload, but I love it. I promise you can see the vinyl design way better in person!




Firstly as always I applied a base coat to all nails, I used a peel off base coat because of all the glitter!
On my thumb and little finger I applied 2 coats of Glam Polish Love Always Finds A Way. On my index, middle and ring finger I applied 2 coats of Glam Polish Lunar Eclipse.
I got a couple big orders of Glam Polishes recently so of course I had to use them!




I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to my index and ring finger and allowed to completely dry. I then applied one of these Whats Up Nails Greek Border vinyls as shown. I painted over with Love Always Finds A Way and quickly but carefully peeled away the vinyl.




To complete the mani I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.
Look at all that glitter!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment