Tuesday 12 July 2016

NOTD: Bread & Butterflies


Last month I got an amazing order from Glam Polish through a UK group buy on Facebook and I am absolutely in love with all of them. I have ordered another 13 in this months buy... Oops!
I decided to use the 3 I got from the It's Only A Dream Alice Collection for this mani.



To start as always I applied a base coat, as there is so much glitter I decided to use OPI's Glitter Off. I then applied 2 coats of Glam Polish The Best Futterwacken In All Of Witzend (try saying that when you're drunk!). It is so beautiful that I could have easily just left them there. But I applied a top coat of Seche Vite as I will be using vinyls.



I waited for the Seche Vite to completely dry, I left mine for about an hour just to make sure. I applied Zap Skin Protector (any liquid latex will do) around my nails. Then I applied the butterfly vinyl from Whats Up Nails as shown. I painted on Glam Polish A Place Called Wonderland and A Crazy Mad Wonderful Idea onto a makeup sponge and applied this to my nail until I was happy with the coverage and carefully peeled away the vinyl and liquid latex.
I maybe could have applied a little more in the end, but I think it's just that the picture doesn't pick it up the pattern very well as there is so much glitter! I only did this step on my middle and ring finger.



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment