Monday 18 July 2016

NOTD: Turquoise Stones


I have wanted to do these for so long now, but me mixing nail polish and water just does not work! So when I got this hehe plate I knew it would be perfect for doing this stone effect. I love them!



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then I painted 2 coats of China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.



To apply 'Ard As Nails #Angel I placed a drop on my Uber Mat and dipped into it some scrunched up cling-film. I then dabbed the cling-film onto my nail until I was happy with the coverage.



I then stamped this image from hehe plate 081 using MoYou London Black Knight.



To finish I applied a top coat, for a change from my normal Seche Vite I decided to use Barry M Gelly Plumpy Top Coat. I knew it would still give a great shine and I was surprised that it also dried really quickly too!


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment