Wednesday 6 July 2016

NOTD: Splash MeeBox


Loving this! I did this using all of the contents from my June Splash MeeBox. This is my second MeeBox and I have absolutely loved both of them! I especially loved this one as all the polishes were from A England <3



As I said all the polishes I have used are by A England. To begin I applied 2 coats of The Blessed Damozel to my thumb, middle and ring finger. On my index I applied 2 coats of Whispering Waves and my little finger 2 coats of Gloriana. Once dry I applied Seche Vite to my middle and ring finger ready for the vinyls.



Once my nail was completely dry I placed the Mermaid vinyl supplied in the MeeBox from Nail Stencils as shown. I applied Mess No More! from Mini Mani Moo around my nail which was also in the MeeBox. I then used Whispering Waves and Gloriana and applied on a sponge as shown. I applied this to my nail until I was happy with the coverage. Then I carefully peeled away the vinyl and liquid latex. I did this on my middle and ring fingers. Then on my middle finger I also applied some nail studs. The shell and starfish were part of the MeeBox from She Sells Seashells and I already had the pearl studs so I applied some of them too.



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment