Thursday 23 June 2016

NOTD: Drip Drop


I got my first ever order of vinyls from Whats Up Nails the other day and these droplets were one of my favourites!
I didn't do the best job with the vinyls, probably partly me and partly because I covered them with a completely glitter polish. But I still love them <3



To begin I applied OPI's Glitter Off to all my nails, there's no way I'm be taking all this glitter off with acetone! Then on my thumb and ring finger I applied 2 coats of Glam Polish Ice Palace, this was one of my first Glam Polishes and now I am obsessed with them! On my index, middle and little finger I first applied a coat of Barry M Cotton. Then I painted over it with a coat of Painted Polish Blue As Summer Skies.



I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and allowed to dry before applying these Droplet Stencils from Whats Up Nails to my index, middle and little finger. I then used a sponge to apply F.U.N Lacquer How Deep Is Your Holo? and carefully peeled away the vinyls.



To complete I applied 2 coats of Seche Vite, because of all that glitter! And that is the mani finished.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment