Friday 3 June 2016

NOTD: Rihanna MeeBox


So I got my first ever MeeBox in May and the theme was Rihanna. So I have got round to doing a mani using the products and inspired by Rihanna. I love them! The only thing I didn't use was the spike studs. How awesome do thoese cuticle tattoos look though?! The only problem with me using them is that now I want real cuticle tattoos! Not sure my other half or my Mother would be very happy with that though.



To begin I applied a base coat to all nails. Then on my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Wah London Love My Team. On my index and little finger 2 coats of Zoya Satin Leah and on my middle finger 2 coats of Danglefoot Polish Higitis Figitis.



On my index and little finger I created a gradient to combine Zoya Satin Leah and Danglefoot polish Higitis Figitis. Then I stamped over this with MoYou London Black Knight and the leopard print pattern from HeHe plate 076.



I then used the Rad Nails cuticle tattoos. I put them where I wanted as shown then I used a cotton pad soaked in water and pressed on the back until it was completely wet then took it away.



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment