Tuesday 24 May 2016

NOTD: Summer Fling


On the stamping plate this looks like a rose, but now it's on my nail I'm not sure it does.
I still like the mani though so I guess it doesn't really matter ;P




To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then on my thumb and ring finger I applied 2 coats of 'Ard As Nails Summer Flings & Dancing Dreams. On my index, middle and little finger I applied 2 coats of Spellbound Nails Bunny Butt.




I decided on just a small amount of stamping for this mani. I used Uber Chic Beauty plate Love & Marriage-02 and stamped with MoYou London White Knight. On my middle finger I stamped the rose and on my ring finger I stamped the love arrow.




To complete as with most of my manis I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.



As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment