Tuesday 24 May 2016

NOTD: Kitty's Secret Treasure


Well as you can see my reverse stamping isn't really that great! But practice makes perfect so I will keep trying to get better :) Luckily the holo makes up for it <3



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then on my thumb, index and little finger I painted 2 coats of the beautiful 'Ard As Nails Kitty's Secret. On my middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Next Sugar Almond.



For reverse stamping I use the Uber Chic Beauty Uber Mat. Firstly I applied a clear coat then stamped this diamond pattern from Uber Chic Beauty plate 2-02 using MoYou London Black Knight. Then I coloured in the diamonds with Kitty's Secret using a dotting tool.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment