Saturday 7 May 2016

NOTD: Mom's Favourite Colour


For the #smooshnailsunday over on Instagram this week the colours were White and Silver glitter then you pick your Mom's favourite colour or your favourite colour if you are a Mother. This is because in the US it is Mother's Day today, but here in the UK it was March 6th. Confusing! Regardless I still wanted to do this weeks smoosh and my Mom's favourite colour is Blue to here it is :)



As always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then on all nails I applied 1 coat of Barry M Cotton.



For the smoosh I applied the nail polish on the stamper as shown then Pressed it onto my nails a few times until I was happy with how it looked. I used Barry M Cotton, F.U.N Lacquer Queen and Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream.



I had to do all my nails with the smoosh for the initial challenge and collage, but when adding my extras I wanted my thumb and ring finger to be blue. So I removed the smoosh and painted 2 coats of Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream.



On the nails that still had the smoosh on them I stamped this flower pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL209 using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Teal-y Fast.



On the nails painted blue I applied a glitter topper of China Glaze Moonlight The Night.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment