Friday 13 May 2016

NOTD: Summer Festival


This is a recreation of a beautiful mani done by @lacquerandspice. I loved it as soon as I saw it and just knew I had to do it too!



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails, on the glitter nails I used UNT's Ready For Takeoff peel off base coat. On my index finger I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Lip Smackin' Good, on my middle finger 1 coat of Barry M Cotton and on my little finger KIKO 389 Mint Milk. Then on my thumb and ring finger I applied one coat of F.U.N Lacquer Queen and used a sponge to build it up as this gives a higher amount of glitter and not too much of the base polish.



On my middle finger painted white I did a sponge gradient using China Glaze Lip Smackin' Good and KIKO 389 Mint Milk. I applied Rainbow Connection Zap Skin Protector around my nail.



For the stamping I used MoYou London Black Knight and 2 stamping plates from the Bundle Monster Festival Collection. On the gradient middle finger I stamped the dream catcher image from plate BM-S301. On my index finger I stamped the chevron image from plate BM-S305 and on my little finger the smaller chevron image from the same plate.



To complete the mani I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment