Monday 2 May 2016

NOTD: Mariposa Love


Out of all the nail polishes I have I think this has got to be one of my favourites ever! It is so beautiful that I almost didn't want to stamp over it, so I stamped these simple open hearts to still show off the polish <3



First as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then I painted 2 coats of Luna Loves Lacquer Mariposa again on all nails.



On my thumb, middle and ringer finger I stamped this heart pattern from Uber Chic Beauty plate Love & Marriage-02 using MoYou London Black Knight.



Then to complete the mani I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment