Tuesday 26 April 2016

NOTD: Ariel


One of my favourite Disney movies has got to be The Little Mermaid. I saw @justagirlandhernails do an Ariel mani a while ago and knew I had to recreate it. I have eventually got round to it and I absolutely love them!



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails. Then on my thumb, ring and little finger I applied 1 coat of Barry M Cotton. On my index finger 2 coats of Barry M Passion Fruit and on my middle finger 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Purpelling.



For the gradient I first applied Rainbow Connection Zap Skin Protector around my nails. Then I painted the polishes on a sponge as shown and applied to my nail until I was happy with the result. I used Barry M Mint Green, Green Berry and Kiwi.



Over the gradient I applied Seche Vite and allowed to completely dry ready to apply the vinyl. I used the Twinkled T Mermaid Stencils and applied as shown. Then I sponged over this with China Glaze Give Me The Green Light and carefully peeled away the vinyl.



To complete I added a Shell and Pearl stud from Born Pretty Store to my middle finger. Then finished it all off with a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment