Sunday 17 April 2016

NOTD: Aztec Smoosh


I completely forgot about the #smooshynailsunday over on Instagram last week. So I knew I had to make sure I remembered this week and I'm so glad I did because I love the outcome <3



To start as always I painted a base coat on all my nails. Then as I always do with a smoosh I painted all my nails white with Barry M Cotton.



Then to create the smoosh I used MoYou's XL Marshmallow stamper and dotted the colours on it as shown. I used China Glaze Daisy Know My Name, Lady And The Vamp and Violet Vibes. I then pressed this onto my nail a couple of times until I was happy with how it looked.



I had to enter the #smooshynailsunday without nail art added to my smoosh. So once I had the picture I changed my thumb and ring finger to 2 coats of Barry M Cotton.



On my middle finger I applied Twinkled T Aztec Vinyls as shown. Then I painted over with Barry M Cotton and carefully peeled away the vinyls.



To finish on my thumb and ring finger I added some studs from Born Pretty Store and then added a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment