Wednesday 20 April 2016

NOTD: Daisy Chain


I got some new Twinkled T vinyls a few days ago and I just couldn't wait to use these ones!
Love how this has turned out <3



As always I firstly painted a base coat on all nails. Then I appled 2 coats of Barry M Cotton and also a coat of Seche Vite.



I then placed the vinyls on my nails. I used the Twinkled T Daisy Vinyls and applied as shown. I applied it vertically on my thumb and ring finger and horizontally on my index, middle and little finger. I then painted over the middle of the Daisy's with Ciate Big Yellow Taxi. Around the flowers I painted with China Glaze What I Like About Blue. Then I carefully peeled away the vinyl.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment