Tuesday 5 April 2016

NOTD: April Showers


I wanted to do this last year when it was April just so I could call it April Showers, but I didn't get chance. So here it is now :)



To begin as always I painted a base coat on all nails. Then I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Electric Beat.



Then using the corner of a make-up sponge I firstly randomly applied a bit of Barry M Chai, I did the same again with Barry M Cotton.



Using MoYou London White Knight I stamped some of these clouds randomly on each nail from Uber Chic Beauty plate 2-03.



I applied a coat of Barry M Matte top coat.



Then using a dotting tool I finished off the mani by randomly applying dots of Seche Vite to create rain drops.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment