Tuesday 29 March 2016

NOTD: Cinderelly!


Ever since I got the Uber Chic Beauty Fairytale-01 plate I just had this mani in my head. I love it!



Firstly as always I painted all my nails with a base coat. Then on my thumb and ring finger I applied 2 coats of A England Spirit Of The Moors. On my index, middle and little finger I applied 2 coats of Spellbound Nails Hare-Brained.



All the stamping images were taken from Uber Chic Beauty Fairytale-01 plate. For the Bippity Boppity Boo and the wand I stamped with Models Own Chrome Silver. For the swirly pattern I also stamped with Models Own Chrome Silver. For Cinderella I stamped with A England Spirit Of The Moors, I had to stamp this twice so I used Rainbow Connection Clear Stamper to make sure I lined it up right. For the glass slipper I stamped first with Models Own Chrome Silver then again with Color Club Worth The Risque.



To finish I added a small diamanté stud to the slipper, then applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment