Tuesday 22 March 2016

NOTD: Mini Eggs


Mmmmm Mini Eggs! I do love Easter :)



I applied a base coat to all nails as always. Then on my thumb I painted 2 coats of Ciate Pepperminty, on my index finger Barry M Lap Of Honour, on my middle finger Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, on my ring finger Barry M Kiss Me Quick and on my little finger Barry M Eat My Dust.



To create the speckled egg look I used a dotting tool and randomly applied Barry M Mushroom until I was happy with how it looked.



And to make them look even more like Mini Eggs I applied the Barry M Matte top coat to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment