Thursday 17 March 2016

NOTD: Rose Skittle


I woke up this morning and just had this design in my head. Luckily for me it turned out exactly how I wanted. I love them!



To start as always I painted a base coat on all nails. Then on my thumb, index, ring and little finger I applied 3 thin coats of Barry M Kiss Me Quick. On my middle finger I painted 2 coats of Essie Mademoiselle, then over that 1 coat of ILNP My Private Rainbow (X).



On my index finger I stamped these horizontal lines from MoYou London Pro Collection plate 01 using Barry M Silver Foil. I stamped everything using Rainbow Connection's Clear Jelly Stamper.



On my index finger I again stamped with Barry M Silver Foil and also MoYou London Pro Collection plate 01 but this time I stamped the small polka dots.



On my middle finger I stamped the roses on the left from MoYou London Pro Collection plate 04 using MoYou London Black Knight.



On my thumb and ring finger I applied a silver metallic star stud that I got from Born Pretty Store. Then to finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment