Wednesday 2 March 2016

NOTD: Simple Spring Nude


I haven't done my nails properly since Valentine's as I got a virus and it's taken me a while to get over it :( But I am feeling much better now!
Apparently Spring has sprung, but today where I am it snowed a little. So instead of using some Spring pastel colours I thought I would go for a nude :)



To start as always I painted all my nails with a base coat. Then again on all nails I painted 2 coats of Barry M Butterscotch Sundae. This is one of the four new Barry M Gelly's and I really love it, great nude for my skin tone.



Then on my thumb, index and little finger I painted over a coat of Next Ballet Shoe. I didn't even know until a month or 2 ago that Next did nail polish, but when I did this is one of the beauties I picked up.



For the stamping I used the original clear jelly stamper and picked up the image as shown from Born Pretty Store plate BP-48 using Barry M Gold Foil. I then stamped this image as shown on my middle and ring finger.



To finish I painted a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment