Monday 7 March 2016

NOTD: Purple Smoosh


Ugh so annoyed that I smudged my index finger :( a bit of fluff landed on my nail as I was putting the top coat on! But in spite of that I still love them. Gotta love a smoosh mani :)



As always to begin I painted a base coat on all my nails. Then I applied 2 coats of Barry M Cotton to all nails.



To create the smoosh effect I used my usual stamper, I use MoYou London's XL transparent non-sticky marshmallow stamper. I then placed dots of polish on it, I started with Barry M Fondant, then I used Barry M Personal Best and lastly Cupcake Polish Next Taupe Model. I then dabbed the stamper on to my nail maybe 2 or 3 times until I was happy with the coverage. I did this on my thumb, index, ring and little finger.



I then stamped over the smoosh effect on my index and little finger. I used MoYou London White Knight to stamp and I picked up the pattern shown from MoYou London Pro Collection plate 01. And you can see my index finger before I smudged it!



As for my middle finger I kept it white and added 2 purple diamanté studs and 1 clear diamanté stud as shown (had them a while can't remember where I got them from).


  
To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment