Sunday 27 March 2016

NOTD: Easter Smoosh


If you follow me on Instagram (@danninailnerd) you may have seen that I took part in the #smooshynailsunday last week for the first time. So this week I have taken part again but this time I also added some stamping. Perfect colours for Easter!



To start as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. Then I painted just one coat (which is why it looks a little bit patchy) of Barry M Cotton.



For the smoosh I applied the polishes as shown on the stamper and then pressed it onto my nail, sometimes more than once, until I was happy with the coverage. I used all Barry M polishes, Lemon Ice Cream, Kiss Me Quick, Lap Of Honour and Pole Position. I applied Rainbow Connection Zap Skin Protector around my nail to make clean up easier.



This is the smoosh with top coat applied. I have posted this on my Instagram as my solo shot for the #smooshynailsunday, I have also posted the collage of everyone's together if you want to take a look at it.



I then decided to stamp over the smoosh. They are perfect colours for Easter, so I stamped this design from MoYou London Festive Collection plate 22 using MoYou London White Knight.



To complete the mani I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment