Saturday 12 March 2016

NOTD: Pastel Swirl


I found it really difficult to picture this, I did the colours a little too pale I think. The colours do stand out a lot more in real life though so I still love them!
Also I am really loving having my nails more rounded and shorter. I thought I would miss the length, but I think I actually prefer them like this :)



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all my nails. On my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M Cream Soda. Then on my index and little finger I applied 2 coats of 'Ard As Nails Honeysuckle Bliss in the Lane.



On the nails painted with Cream Soda I applied a coat of Seche Vite and allowed it to completely dry. Then I used Twinkled T's Triangle Cyclone Vinyls and placed them differently on each nail. I used Rainbow Connection's Zap Skin Protector around my nail. Then I used a sponge and did dots of colour as shown, I used Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, Barry M Kiss Me Quick and Ciate Ahoy Sailor. I then peeled off the vinyl and the skin protector.



To finish I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment