Friday 8 April 2016

NOTD: Starry-Eyed for Hello Kitty


I found a few of the OPI Hello Kitty collection last week for under £5 each so of course I had to get them. This is what I came up with using 2 of them :)



As always I applied a base coat to all my nails first. Then on my thumb, index, middle and little finger I painted 2 coats of OPI Look At My Bow! and on my ring finger 2 coats of OPI Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel.



On the nails painted with Look At My Bow! I applied a coat of Seche Vite and allowed this to completely dry. Then I used She Sells Seashells straight vinyls and applied them as shown. I painted along the middle using Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel then peeled away the vinyls.



On my ring finger I created a little heart using a dotting tool and Look At My Bow!



To complete I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment