Sunday 12 June 2016

NOTD: Festival Smoosh


I haven't done the #smooshynailsunday on Instagram for a few weeks now, I loved this colour combo though so I made sure I joined in this week!



To begin as always I applied a base coat to all nails, then I painted 1 coat of Barry M Cotton to all nails.



For the smoosh I applied Rainbow Connection Zap skin protector around my nails for easy clean up. Then I dotted the 3 polishes on my stamper as shown. I used Ciate Life's A Peach, Barry M Lemon Ice Cream and Ciate Pepperminty. I pressed this onto my nail a few times until I was happy with how it looked then peeled away the liquid latex.



For my add on I decided to just do some simple stamping. So I stamped this arrow pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-S308 from the Festival collection. I stamped it with Barry M Gold Foil on all nails, then I applied a top coat of Seche Vite to finish.



This was my solo shot for #smooshynailsunday before I added the stamping.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment