Thursday 16 June 2016

NOTD: Unicorn Poop


Well as soon as I got this beautiful Danglefoot Polish I just knew I had to use it with Unicorn Stencils. I am so glad I did! I love them <3




As always I firstly applied a base coat to all my nails. Then on my thumb and ring finger I painted 2 coats of Danglefoot Polish Lumpy Space Princess. On my index and little finger I applied 2 coats of Next Sweet Pea. And on my middle finger 2 coats of Barry M Cotton.




On my middle finger I applied a top coat of Seche Vite and allowed to completely dry before sticking down this Unicorn Vinyl from Twinkled T. Then I used a sponge to apply Lumpy Space Princess and carefully peeled away the vinyl.




For even more sparkle I decided to add this Diamond shape diamante to my index and little finger. I can't remember where I got them from.




To finish I applied a final top coat of Seche Vite to all nails.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)

To follow me on other sites simply click any of the buttons below to head to my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment