Saturday 10 May 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 7 - Black and White


Day 7 of the nail challenge is black and white so here it is :)



First I applied my base coat. Then on my thumb and little finger I painted 2 coats of W7's Black. On my index, middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of W7's White.



On the nails painted white I stamped this pattern from my Pueen33 stamping plate. I stamped this using Konad's Black special polish.



I left the middle finger nail as it was. Then on the index and ring finger I used a piece of tape to create a line down the middle and cover the side of the nail that was closest to the middle nail. I then painted W7's Black on the other half of the nail. Once this was dry I used W7's Silver Dazzle along with a dotting tool to go along the line created by the tape.



I added a top coat of Seche Vite and that is the mani finished :)
Another simple mani but I think for black and white it is best to keep it quite simple.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment