Thursday 29 May 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 11 - Polka Dots


On to day 11 of the challenge and time for polka dots. Really love this mani and love polka dot manis anyway so this was quite easy :)



First I applied my usual base coat, I used Barry M's base coat, top coat and nail hardener. Then on my thumb, index, middle and little fingers I applied 2 coats of W7's White. On my ring finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M's Majesty texture polish.



On the white painted nails I used Cheeky's plate CH6 and Konad's Black to stamp the polka dots.



After the stamping I used tape on my index and ring finger to cover half of the nail. I then painted a thick coat of China Glaze's For Audrey and peeled off the tape. I then used a dotting tool to go over some of the dots with Barry M's Majesty and China Glaze's For Audrey. Then on the index and middle finger where the line was I used the dotting tool to go along with Barry M's Majesty.



I painted the Seche Vite top coat over my thumb, index, middle and little finger and that is the mani finished :)
I really love how this turned out, I am glad I didn't just leave the polka dots all black as I think it looks a lot better adding some colour to them.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment