Monday 5 May 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 6 - Violet


Slowly but surely making my way through this challenge and now it's day 6!

Kept this one quite simple as I tried earlier on today to do a mani and I over complicated it and it ended up looking a mess so I took it off.



I started off by applying a base coat, I use Barry M's all in on base coat top coat and nail hardener. Then on my thumb, middle and ring finger I painted 2 coats of
Avon's Luxe Lavender. On my index and little finger I painted 2 coats of Barry M's Countess texture polish, this polish did look very opaque with one coat, but I just felt like doing 2. Also the picture doesn't do this polish much justice, it is way more glittery in person and looks amazing!



On the nails painted with Luxe Lavender I did some stamping. I used this knotted hearts pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-406. I stamped this using Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Grape Escape.



I applied Seche Vite to the nails that I stamped on and that is the mani finished :)
Very simple mani, but I think the colours all go so well together and it looks very effective.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment