Sunday 25 May 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 10 - Gradient


I have wanted to do one of these silhouette manis for a while now, so have done it for the gradient day of the challenge :)



As I always do before making a gradient I painted a coat of W7's White polish on top of my base coat.



For this gradient I wanted to create a sunset look. So from left to right the colours I used were China Glaze's Heli-Yum, China Glaze's Life Preserver and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Man-go Team! I sponged the colours on with the pink being at the cuticle of my nail and the yellow being at the tip.



For the stamping I used Konad's Black and MoYou's Mother Nature Collection plate 08. I used the grass in the right bottom corner and put this on the tip of every nail. On my thumb I stamped the smaller giraffe and a couple of the birds. On my index finger I stamped a tree and I then stamped the remainder of the tree onto my middle finger. Also on my middle finger I stamped half of the lion and then stamped the rest of the lion on my ring finger. On my little finger I just stamped some more of the birds.



I then applied Seche Vite's top coat and that is the mani finished. Love how these have turned out! Will definitely do these kind of mani's more often now.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment