Sunday 18 May 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014: Day 9 - Rainbow


I have wanted to do these rainbow waterfall nails for a while now so was happy that one of the challenges was rainbow :)



First I applied a base coat and then I painted 2 coats of W7's White.



To do the waterfall art you basically just keep painting lines with different colours. I started by painting about 3 lines of the first colour using a thin nail art brush, then I moved on to the next colour and put it right next to the first colour. Then you keep doing the same thing by putting the next colour right next to the last colour.
For my thumb nail I have used from left to right China Glaze's First Mate, Hanging in the Balance and Electric Beat, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Teal-y Fast.



For my index finger I used from left to right China Glaze's Heli-Yum and Fifth Avenue, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Presto Pink and Quick Brick.



For my middle finger I used China Glaze's Starboard, Westside Warrior and Def Defying, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Emerald Express.


For my ring finger I used China Glaze's Urban Night and Spontaneous, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Lively Lilac and Instant Iris.



For my little finger I used China Glaze's Life Preserver, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Man-go Team!, Lightening and In a Flash.



I waited for them to dry and then applied Seche Vite's top coat.

Really happy with how these turned out. Some of the lines aren't really neat but once the whole mani is done it doesn't matter that some of them aren't super straight.


As always thank you for visiting and if you have any questions or anything to say then please comment below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment