Sunday 28 April 2013

Pretty bows and polka dots :)

So I had ordered China Glaze's For Audrey a while ago, but they didn't have it in stock and I finally got it this week! I have wanted this colour for a while but just kept forgetting to get it so was so excited that I had to use it so here it is..!

So first I applied 2 coats of For Audrey, love this colour! :)

On my thumb nail I then used Barry M's silver foil for the tip, I used Konad plate m19 first and then applied more polish on top as this helps create and even line so it looks really neat.

On my index and little finger I used Cheeky plate CH8 from the vibrant collection and Konad's white special polish to do these polka dots.

On my middle finger I used Barry M's silver and this pretty bow on Cheeky plate CH1, at first I had only done the top silver bow but I then added the bottom bow with Konad's white special polish as I thought it looked odd with just the one.

On my ring finger I used Barry M's diamond glitter. To get the glitter coverage to look like this I had to use 3 coats, although I tried not to apply these too thickly as there was already a base coat and 2 coats of colour on my nail.

And here is the finished manicure with the top coat applied.

I hope you like this manicure :) see you for my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment