Wednesday 24 April 2013

Black Matte

So I recently bought China Glaze's Matte Magic and I have seen pictures of matte polish being used with black polish and then a shiny black tip so I thought I would try it, but also add in some stamping :)

Firstly I applied 2 coats of Barry M's Black. I have noticed that when I paint my nails I tend to paint on the cuticles as well and also get quite a lot around the edges on my skin. I tried to not do this with this manicure and I left a gap by my cuticle and I think it does look a lot neater so will always be doing this from now on.

I then applied a coat of the China Glaze Matte Magic, I think this looks so good with black, sort of looks like leather :)

I then used Cheeky plate CH16 from the Vibrant collection along with Barry M's Silver. I applied this pattern to my thumb and ring finger.

I then added a tip to each nail with the same Barry M Black that I used for the base colour. I think this looks really effective and of course is really simple. Love it! :)

See you for my next post :) and comment if you have any questions or anything to say!



No comments:

Post a Comment