Friday 19 April 2013

Nail Polish Storage

So I have previously done a post showing how I store my nail things, and I didn't store my polishes very well so I am going to show you how I now store my nail polishes. I recently counted my polishes and was shocked to see I had over 70 polishes! So I thought it was time I started to store them better.

So this is how I used to store my things, in the polka dot folder is my nail plates which are stored in plastic trading card wallets with an anti-slip backing cut into them. I then stored everything else used to create nail art in the clear plastic folder, and in the brown zebra bag I stored my nail polishes (as I said, not a very good place to keep them).

So now I have put the nail art things from the clear folder into the zebra bag, along with some of the nail polishes that I don't use as much and the plates are still in the polka dot folder. My nail polishes are now stored in this stacked tier acrylic display that I bought from Ebay for just £16.29 (here). They look so pretty stored like this and of course look very neat and tidy!

I have also started to put swatches of my nail polishes on these nail art wheels, I got 10 for £3.99 again from Ebay (here).

So now I just need to fill up these wheels with even more polishes! And eventually I will buy another display stand for them all :)

See you for my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment