Friday 12 April 2013

New Stuff!! :)

I am constantly looking on the internet for new stamping plates and nail polishes. As my collection isn't very big I thought I would order the Cheeky Vibrant Collection nail art plates (here) and the 3rd set of Bundle Monster nail art plates 2012 (here).

I also found a website for cheaper nail polishes (www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk), they do Barry M, W7, Models Own, China Glaze, OPI, Essie and others. They are all cheaper than I have found anywhere else from the UK. So I ordered some China Glaze polishes, as I only have a top coat from them and I love their colours, and some more Barry M and a W7.

I can't wait to build my collection even more! Although I now need to start saving money for moving into a new home with my boyfriend. But I will keep looking for the best bargains I can find!

So keep an eye out for a lot more different nail art designs coming soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment