Tuesday 16 April 2013

Pink & Gold, Dots & Hearts :)

I like manicures where each nail has a different design on it, but because of the colours matching together it looks really good together so I thought I would do one. although there are 2 nails that are the same!

So I started off by applying my base coat, I use Barry M's All in one Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener. I then applied Barry M's Pink Flamingo to my thumb, middle and little finger, and applied Barry M's Matt White to my index and ring finger (next time I don't think I will need to apply the white, I was going to do something different to what I ended up doing).

On my thumb I used Konad's white polish and I used this really nice heart design on the Bundle Monster plate BM-317 (this is from the latest 2012 Bundle Monster collection). I smudged the design a bit when I put my top coat on :(

For my little finger I then used again Konad's white polish and this time used a copy of a Konad plate which I ordered from here (last time I posted this link the plates cost £1.35 each, but they now cost £1.41 each). I used the nice heart and lines pattern and then where the 2 sparkles are in the pattern I used a dotting tool to place some of W7's gold dazzle polish.

For my middle finger I used the same Konad white polish and used Cheeky plate CH6 (this is from their Vibrant collection). Then on my index and ring finger where the white polish was I applied 2 coats of W7's gold dazzle. As you can see the white polish is not visible, at 1st I was going to do 1 coat of the gold dazzle so you could still see the white polish, but the gold glitter looked so nice that I didn't do this. So next time I would simply just apply my base coat without applying any white polish first.

And here is the finished manicure with my China Glaze fast forward topcoat, I really like this one and I hope you do too :)

If you have anything to say or any questions please comment below.

See you for my next post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment